A hike in customer satisfaction for National Trust
CSat jumped from 4.3 to 4.52 out of 5 over the first three months, as a direct result of our training, and how well the techniques are being applied by the National Trust and Capita teams.
“Mazaru designed very bespoke training to support us in over-hauling our joining experience. We’ve been so impressed with the content and delivery, and the resulting boost to CSat.”
Rachelle Elliott, Call Centre Manager, National Trust.
The National Trust wanted to build stronger connections with supporters, right from the moment they join. The experience of becoming a member over the phone was at the top of their list – to make it less transactional and more emotional.
How we helped them have great conversations
In collaboration with National Trust and Capita, we:
- Looked at the joiner journey, from the perspective of potential new members and front-line teams:
- Explored National Trust properties to experience a visit first-hand
- Listened to calls in ‘side-by-side’ sessions with advisers to evaluate needs & soft skill gaps
- Shared soft skill techniques to help pick up on emotional cues, build rapport and encourage empathy
- Focused training on helping advisers inspire, excite and build emotional connections with potential new members
- Ran ‘train the trainer’ sessions to help managers and team leaders embed and build on soft skills learnt