IVR (call routing): Sales calls to advisors up by a third
“The project results show an all-time high for scores for hold music, ease of operation of our IVR, and ease of navigation since we started measuring NPS — a great result!” Ben Watford, Continuous Improvement Manager, Virgin Holidays.
When the largest transatlantic tour operator, and market leader for travel to the USA and the Caribbean, spotted a drop in their NPS they decided to look at refreshing the IVR automated service customers heard when they called in.
We were tasked with reviewing a new design created by the Virgin Holidays team — ensuring that it was easy for customers to navigate and that the language reflected the distinctive Virgin tone of voice. Music was also a key factor — we needed to find something that callers actually wanted to hear.
Solution: IVR & Queue design
- Streamlined IVR call-flow
- IVR dialogue (messages) to reflect brand values and tone
- Cast and coached the right voice talent and produced all the messages
- Sourced and selected the perfect hold music
- Caller hang-ups to the sales team, have dropped to just 2%
- Sales opportunities have increased by almost a third
- NPS and all IVR customer metrics are the best they’ve ever been
- Positive customer feedback on the new hold music
We can help you find ways you can increase sales, increase customer satisfaction and wisely reduce contact, in every day service conversations. To find out how we can do that for you, drop us a line at email@example.com